Welcome to the Distinctive Leaders podcast hosted by Andrew Wallace. To finish the series in style, we’re bringing you something a little bit different from our usual format. Across the previous nine episodes, we’ve been treated to so many compelling stories, sharp insights and brilliant advice from some of the most inspiring leaders in the business world.
For this episode, we’ve bought together some of the most impactful and insightful parts of the series. You’ll hear from guests including:
- Richard Fenning, Partner at Manchester Square Partners.
- Ros Renel, Group CCO at Lloyds Banking Group.
- Tracy Clarke, the former CEO of Standard Chartered.
- Kenton Cool, renowned Mountaineer.
- Temi Ofong, Global Head of Customer Channels at HSBC.
- Lisa Gordon, Chairman at Cenkos Securities.
They discuss what’s driven their success, what major challenges they’ve overcome in their professional and personal lives, and how, as a distinctive leader, you can get the best from your teams.
We couldn’t fit all our series one guests into the show, but listening back in preparation for this episode, it’s striking how much knowledge and guidance they’ve shared with our listeners.
Of course, if you’d like to find out more about their career journeys or explore all the people we’ve spoken to during this series, the full episodes are all available to listen to whenever suits you.
We’d also love to hear your thoughts about the episode, so please do let us know.