Working with publicly quoted multinationals and private equity backed businesses through to private practice law firms and boutiques, our clients value the diverse and exceptional commercial leaders we identify and place. Our focus is always on bringing senior leaders who can guide the organization through competing stakeholder demands whilst balancing the need for safeguarding and business growth.
We partner with organizations across a wide range of sectors and have a reputation for placing permanent and interim leaders that can impact the business, fast. We are proud that around 60% of our placements come from underrepresented groups.
Our vast experience placing roles across the legal, risk and compliance functions, means we have in-depth knowledge of the markets and an extensive network of relationships that enable us to identify and attract the most impactful candidates from the broadest and most diverse talent pools. We listen closely to our clients and adapt our approach to support the most sustainable solution for the journey our clients are on.
The legal, risk and compliance landscape has evolved rapidly since the 2008 financial crisis, increasing the prominence and operating level of many of these roles. With team members across Asia, North America and EMEA we have helped our clients and candidates to evolve with these changes. Our impressive track record delivering projects across all major economies speaks for itself as many of our international clients have worked with us for several years and across multiple jurisdictions.
- Recruit market-leading General Counsel, Corporate Secretary, Chief Governance Officer, Chief Risk Officer and Chief Compliance Officer
- Partner with clients to build transformative legal, risk, compliance and governance teams in a changing regulatory environment
- Support law firms with partner and c-suite hires and new partner and office due-diligence
- Strong understanding of the interconnectivity between law firms and in-house legal functions
- Delivered more than 500 senior risk leaders
- Place leaders across all key risk domains; credit, market, liquidity, enterprise, operational, tech/cyber, fraud, analytics
- Identify and place heads of ethics and MLRO