As demand for top talent increases, Human Resources (HR) continues to evolve. Whilst the primary role of retaining and rewarding key staff members remains unchanged, the remit of HR is expanding.
Successful HR professionals can establish a compelling employer brand and company culture. This, alongside operating at both a strategic and delivery-focused level, makes an executive search for HR talent a pivotal hire for your business.
Our international team of industry experts have developed highly credible relationships with senior executives. Working on a truly global model, our Human Resources practice has a diverse track record that spans both established and emerging markets.
Leathwaite offer bespoke solutions for clients seeking executives in human resources, covering specialist areas and all general requirements. By staying abreast of current trends and maintaining close links with senior talent, we help our clients secure high calibre candidates in HR.
Our human resources expertise spans the following areas:
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Talent Management
- Executive and Leadership Development
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Employee Relations
- Compensation and Benefits
- Organisational Design
- Learning, Training and Development
- Recruitment, Resourcing and Staffing
- Change Management
A global investment banking group approached Leathwaite to determine how its human resources function compared against three global banks, along with a non-financial services competitor, in a market analysis project.
As the talent landscape now spans multiple sectors, with non-financial services companies offering competitive compensation and compelling cultural environments, we analysed a prominent technology company as well as other banks.
By providing comprehensive market intelligence, we were able to show where these organisations excelled, and advise our client on what they could do differently within their own HR function.
It was apparent that technological and analytical aptitude, adaptability to financial regulations, business and commercial awareness, and company culture were key areas that needed to be addressed, feedback that was channelled into the bank’s five-year plan.
- Global Co-Head of HR – Global Investment Bank – New York
- Group Head of HR – Global Investment Banking – London
- Global Head of HR, Investment Banking – Global Investment Bank – London
- Global Head of Execution Compensation – Global Retail Bank – Charlotte
- Head of Reward, Europe – Global Accountancy Corporation – Frankfurt
- Asia Head of HR – Global Investment Bank – Hong Kong
- Head of HR Operations – Global Investment Bank – Singapore
- Director Talent Management – Financial Services – New York
For further information, please click here to contact our team