Cyber security is on the lips of almost every CEO today. The advent of online and digital has given rise to unprecedented amounts of data that must be harnessed, manipulated, monetised and protected.
Data breaches are now a serious risk for organisations of every size and sector; a glance at almost any business publication will no doubt cite a recent information security issue.
Our global cyber security practice has partnered with some of the world’s largest financial services institutions, to hire market-leading talent in the realm of cyber security. From global CISOs, to heads of cyber security, Leathwaite monitors and engages with thought leaders and cyber-security practitioners across the globe.
Our client, a global bank, was looking to hire a Group CISO to oversee and manage an increasingly complex and demanding function. They placed a particular emphasis on cyber security expertise, and a drive to hire from outside of the financial services sector.
We introduced the client to some of the world’s most senior and experienced cyber security experts, using our executive search process to benchmark and narrow down the candidates.
The successful candidate joined from one of the leading intelligence-led law enforcement agencies, who had been responsible for setting up and leading the European cyber-crime centre.
- Group CISO Europol – Global Insurance Company – London
- Group CISO – Global Communications Company – London
- Head of Cyber Security – Global Retail Bank – London
- Operations Homeland Security – Global Investment Bank – New York
- Corporate & Commercial Banking CISO – Global Insurance Company – New York
- CISO Asia – International Financial Services Group – Hong Kong
- Cyber and Information Security Lead – International Law Firm – New York
- Vanguard Information Security Programme Manager – Global Insurance Company – Philadelphia
- Consumer Bank CISO – Global Investment Bank – New York
For further information, please click here to contact our team